Sunday, March 11, 2012

The First Post

One week ago in Tokyo. A chilly end to winter.
 I hadn't planned to start this blog for a week or two, but plans change and as spring has been making baby steps towards showing it's face I thought I'd make my first post. Just a word of introduction. My name is Paul and this blog is a yearlong project with two aims. The first is introducing the wildlife and nature of Japan through it's four seasons. The second and most important to me is to encourage my young son Ewan's interest in animals and nature. For some time now we've enjoyed taking photos and making wildlife movies together and over the year we will be making more and showcasing these. I hope there are others out there who will find this blog interesting and worth following. Please comment if you can. I will do my best to reply to all.

kibishipaul

No comments:

Post a Comment